These special Homeward Trail pieces, created by artist Melissa Lew, are made from bamboo and stainless steel. They feature modern ink paintings of a cat or dog face, inspired by the Chinese character for heart.
Materials: Bamboo, Stainless Steel, 24” Stainless Steel Ball Chain
The trail to a loving home starts with you. Wear or gift a piece (or 2!) of the Homeward Trails jewelry line to help make this dream a reality for thousands of cats and dogs. 50% of all sales directly go to Homeward Trails to help support, provide medical care, and find loving homes for thousands of animals in need.
- The purchase of 1 necklace could provide 2 doses of heartworm preventative, 2 doses of flea/tick preventative, or a single rabies vaccine for a dog or cat.
- The purchase of 3 necklaces could provide a single combo test for a cat or heartworm test for a dog. It could feed a dog for a week, cover the cost of a vet exam, or purchase 80 pounds of cat litter.
- The purchase of 5 necklaces could provide gas to transport a van load of animals from a rural shelter, neuter a cat, or provide a full vaccine series for a puppy or kitten.
- The purchase of 10 necklaces could cover the cost of an x-ray, spay/neuter surgery for a dog, or provide a month’s worth of food for the cats at Kitty City.
Care: Please follow these tips to ensure your jewelry is looking its best, year after year!
- Remove jewelry prior to swimming or bathing.
- Apply perfume and other beauty products prior to putting on your jewelry.
- Use a slightly damp cloth to clean your jewelry. Do not use jewelry cleaners.